1. To provide a technical program for a group of Limerick Swimming Club swimmers. This includes 8-10hrs swim training (mornings and evenings).
2. To develop, implement and manage a club programme such that swimmers reach national level and future high performance requirements.
3. To establish short and long term goals with performance indicators for swimmers.
4. To offer direction, leadership, motivation, support and assist Limerick Swimming Club’s committee.
5. To work as part of a team with fellow coaches with one goal in mind and that is the swimming development of all LSC swimmers. To cover sessions, where possible, for Limerick Swimming Club’s coaches in their absence and to develop a cross-dimensional coaching culture within the club.
6. To attend galas at local, regional and national level with LSC swimmers.
7. To comply with the Limerick Swimming Club’s rules and procedures and Swim Ireland Code of Ethics at all times.
Please contact, by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org with your full curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certifications.
For further information please contact Mary Kennedy on 087 2586077.